Training is carried out in the following venues:
- two educational buildings: Training shop for staff training, educational building for the further training of managers, specialists and office employees;
- two landfills: for the training of drivers and electric forklifts, slingers;
- a workroom for training maintenance fitters and mechanical assembly fitters;
- six computer labs with multimedia systems (to provide access to information systems and telecommunication networks).
During the training the following tools are used:
- Computerized training systems
- Office equipment
- Other visual aids
During the lessons the students are provided with drinking water, there is also a room for coffee breaks.