NLMK Group employees top nominations at Talented Women in Mining Awards
Six NLMK Group employees were recognized as the winners and runners-up at the Talented Women in Mining Awards organized by the Women in Mining international organization. The jury gave out awards to women professionals who have excelled in their field.
- Anna Korotchenkova, NLMK Group R&D Director, became the winner in the Inspiring Leader nomination
- Tatiana Kotareva, Leading Geologist at Stoilensky, topped the Mentor of the Year nomination
- Ekaterina Pogoreltseva, Leading Hydrogeologist at Stoilensky, came first in the Breakthrough of the Year nomination
- Irina Kanaeva, Head of Personnel Training and Development at Altai-Koks, and Maria Trukhacheva, Leading Design Engineer at the NLMK Lipetsk Repairs Unit, were awarded in the Social Project of the Year nomination
- Margarita Gerasimova, Chemical Engineer at NLMK Lipetsk, was recognized in the Innovator of the Year nomination
Mikhail Arkhipov, NLMK Group Vice President for HR and Management System, said: “I am delighted to congratulate our colleagues on their well-deserved recognition! The women working at NLMK Group are true leaders and professionals in their field.”
The Awards are organized by Women in Mining Russia and supported by industrial companies. The winners were selected from among 237 contenders from 24 companies and 96 Russian cities.
About NLMK Group
NLMK Group is the largest steelmaker in Russia and one of the most efficient in the world.
NLMK Group’s steel products are used in various industries, from construction and machine building to the manufacturing of power-generation equipment and offshore wind turbines.
NLMK operates production facilities in Russia, Europe and the United States. The Company’s steel production capacity exceeds 17 million tonnes per year.
NLMK has a highly competitive cash cost among global manufacturers and one of the highest profitability levels in the industry. The Company has investment grade credit ratings from S&P, Moody’s, Fitch, and Expert RA.
NLMK’s ordinary shares with a 20.7% free-float are traded on the Moscow Stock Exchange (ticker "NLMK") and its global depositary shares are traded on the London Stock Exchange (ticker "NLMK:LI"). The share capital of the Company is divided into 5,993,227,240 shares with a par value of RUB1. For more details on NLMK shareholder capital, please follow the link.
For more details on NLMK Group, please visit our website.
For NLMK Group’s photos and corporate videos, please visit our media library.
Subscribe for updates